NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow Meow Meow I eat fish and chase mice.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Master Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purpoh
FragileNeko
FragileNeko

Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 3:00 am

Name : Justin Franjesh
Years Playing Maplestory : About 6 years (On and Off)
What Languages do you speak - Any language on Google Translate. <(lol)
GM Experience : None
Time Zone ( PST)

What I would do as GM - I would be a pretty outgoing gm, but not too outgoing or else id be a GM fm whore. I'll probably stalk people under hide to see what they are doing. I would also make the people on the server seemed welcomed and help them with anything from merching prices, from where to train, to what songs are decent. I have great experience in getting pro on servers, and i would pass my all righteousness wisdom onto others so they can prosper and become almost as pro as Mantis. I would host very unique events and not the "TRUE AND FALSE" every hour of every day..

How long will you play - Honestly, i wont go all crazy 20 hour binges like I used to, but i can dedicate a good 5-7 hours a day.

What is one of your faults that we will see when you are a GM - I'm not that good with fm drama whores, i would probably just mute both and put them in jail until they done solving their problem. This isn't the best way to do it, but i just don't have time for all that nonsense of "Omg Jimmy loved me first." or "how dare you steal lance from me, i was going to meet him irl and we were going to get married". Unless it was a serious issue, then i would use my judgement and pass on any information to a Admin to see if a compensation or a swapage of an item is necessary or i would give feedback and the Admin and I would decide what would be the most appropriate action that needs to take place.

What is one of your better qualities of your GM Skills - I would be the, "Ask this GM for Merch/Training/Gaming Advice". I have a good track record of being 1st in many servers such as TMSv1/TMSv2/PMSv1/PMSv2. I also knew very early spots that were OP early on in TMS and PMS, but if made GM early on, i would report these spots of abusement/OPness to my superior before they can be abused in the first place on NekoMS. I also hope to be the sarcastic GM. That be pretty sweet.

Would you do if you are not GM? - I would play NekoMS and become rank 1. I would be rank 1, buy all items worth in value, cause inflation on the community, then form a monopoly on a certain item that all players need, then i will become supreme all mighty dictator merch ruler and become the price of NekoMS. Me and my subordinate Nickaz would control the entire population and make them to our free bidding.

- Thank you for reading my GM Application and have a nice day. afro

Back to top Go down
Mimi
NekoOwnerMimi
NekoOwnerMimi
Mimi

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 1:16 pm

LOL..... Very interesting GM App Purpoh. I have nothing to say..... Except I will talk this over with the other admin.... Razz very original GM app I like it.
Back to top Go down
https://nekomaple.forumotion.com
Momo
NekoOwnerMomo
NekoOwnerMomo
Momo

PostSubject: Hmmm   Game Master Application Icon_minitime1Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 am

I like it, seems real legit/honest. I'm not too sure if you're being sarcastic or not though. Yuki told me you liked to troll back in the day ><.... But tbh, I really like this app. If you could somehow prove this to me... then... (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1