NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow Meow Meow I eat fish and chase mice.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

«Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
«ѕσαяιη'»
FragileNeko
FragileNeko
«ѕσαяιη'»

«Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application Empty
PostSubject: «Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application   «Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application Icon_minitime1Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Welcome to my application ^^

«★✿ тнє вαѕι¢ѕ ✿★»
Name : My name is Tracey.
Timezone : -5:00 EST
IGN : My In game name will be Derpy when this server releases (>^.^<)
Gamemaster experience : I was a GM for a server back in 2011 which was in the GTOP100 ( Top 10 list.)
Why you want to become a GM : I want to become a GM because i think i can really contribute this server and attracting players by making daily events everyday and make this server as welcoming as possible ツ~. Also because i know helpful and useful commands and what to do when i spot hackersღ. I will also be willing to break friendship to keep this server safe and secure.

«★✿ кησωℓαgє ✿★»
How will you handle a hacker? I will take several useable proof and ban them without warning, of course i'll be in hide so they cannot see me.

List the commands you will use constantly I will use the following commands constantly
!ban - To ban any hacker i see ಠ_ಠ
!jail - To jail any trouble makers.ಠ_ಠ
!item - make a item for event rewards & self use. ●u●
!event - Start&close events ●u●
!job - Getting GM job
!cheaters - may not be as accurate but sometimes works.
!spy - to see the users stats
!killmap - to kill the map at the middle to prevent users from moving ●ω●
!mutemap - to prevent users from spamming in events ●ω●

Thank you for reading!

✿◕‿◕✿
Back to top Go down
Mimi
NekoOwnerMimi
NekoOwnerMimi
Mimi

PostSubject: Re: «Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application   «Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application Icon_minitime1Wed May 09, 2012 7:53 pm

I love how you still remember the commands from 2011, I don't have good memory ;-;. But the GM App is kinda short. Oh and the commands are different depending on which source but that really has nothing to do with your GM app, I am sure you will adapt to the commands easily. I love how you made it detailed. Also you need more questions, there are only 4 questions. I will go over your GM app with the other admin. (:
Back to top Go down
https://nekomaple.forumotion.com
Momo
NekoOwnerMomo
NekoOwnerMomo
Momo

PostSubject: Kawaiiii~   «Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application Icon_minitime1Tue May 15, 2012 11:54 am

I like how your app is so cute xD. (I like the colors/font)

Your app is rather concise and to-the-point with a touch of cuteness (Which...yes.. I like geek )

Erm.. if it's not too much to ask, do you think you could edit your post and make it a little longer. Add like a couple more questions or what not, It's pretty interesting just not that much in detail >< .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: «Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application   «Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

«Dєяρу.»™'s Gamemaster Application
Page 1 of 1