NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow Meow Meow I eat fish and chase mice.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sujung
FragileNeko
FragileNeko

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 am

Name: Crystal
IGN: Well, I'm not sure if the server released yet, but it would be Sujung.

Why would you like to become a GM in NekoMS? : I never really been a GM, but i tried different servers, I would like to help out people in our community, and I would take great care of the NekoMS Community. I would at least give it a try, and put in my best effort to make this server popular and fun for the NekoMS players.

How active would you be in NekoMS?: I would probably go on everyday, whenever I'm not busy. Also school is almost over so I would at least have some time to spare during the summer.

Would you quit NekoMS after playing for a while?: Actually, I wouldn't , even if I don't get to be chosen as a GM in NekoMS, I would at least like to try this server out.

If someone was hacking what would you do?: I would take a screenshot or record it and directly ban them, or show the screenshot/video to Mimi.

If you were chosen to be a GM in NekoMs what would you do?: I would help out the server, and put in my best effort to make this server great. I would also help the owners edit such thing, and give everyone a hand.

Thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down
Mimi
NekoOwnerMimi
NekoOwnerMimi
Mimi

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 2:51 am

Seems very decent and mature. I wish you added some more questions but other than that it's pretty good (: I will go over it with the other Admin!
Back to top Go down
https://nekomaple.forumotion.com
Momo
NekoOwnerMomo
NekoOwnerMomo
Momo

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Just to Mimi? D:   GM Application Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 3:24 pm

I IS JEALOUS! U ONLY SHOW SS TO MIMI? I RAGE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

nah jking, nice app btw <3. We'll see (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1