NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow Meow Meow I eat fish and chase mice.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omglol's GM app :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omglol
FragileNeko
FragileNeko

Omglol's GM app :D Empty
PostSubject: Omglol's GM app :D   Omglol's GM app :D Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 6:26 am

My Name Is : Anthony

My Age Is : 14 turning 15 in July (secret :3)

Timezone: UTC+10:00 Guam/Port Moresby

What Ethnicity are you? What Language do you speak? I am Full Filipino<333. I speak ENGLISH and I can understand a little Filipino. I DON'T SPEAK SINGAPOREAN OR MALAYSIAN >:O If someone needs help while speaking
Singaporean or Malaysian I'm gonna go on Google Translate or call Marc Smile

Do I have any experience as a GM?
No. But I like to help people in anyway as possible. I've helped many people in the past servers I played to know whats going on in Private Servers.

What would you do if you were a GM?
Well if I was a GM the first thing that I would do is look out for Hackers, Modders, Packet Editors, and Dupers. After that has been taken care of I would try help as many people as possible. Then after that I may host an event if none was made or the time lapse has passed which is 2~5 hrs.

If you saw someone hacking what would you do?
This Is an ILLOGICAL QUESTION >:O!!!! J/K. Since I was a "Former Hacker" (I'm not gonna hack anymore I SWEAR) Okay back to business, since I was a former hacker I know if people are hacking if it is Damage Hack, Item Vac, Pet Vac, GodMode, and so forth, The first thing I would do is to go in Hide, then possibly check their stats if I see that the person's Attack Range is I guess 12345 ~ 2345 then he/she is using Damage Hack. If the person is using Vac i would ban them on SIGHT no warnings!!! GodMode to me is the trickiest to but I will check their stats and if their avoid-ability is like super low such as 30 then he is using Miss GodMode.

How long do you think you can be online?
Well depending if I have school when the server comes out then it would be 2~3 hrs. Once Summer comes maybe or possibly it would be like 5 ~ forever <3 j/k. Realistically it would be at least 5~8 hrs.

If you weren't chosen as GM would you quit the server and cry like a baby? or suck it up and be a man?
Well If I wasn't chosen then I say I'm gonna cry like a baby :C.... J/k I'm gonna suck it up and be a man because I can help people either way being a GM or not. You can tell I like helping people!! santa I would stay in the server until it DIES or I have homework or Family Issues.

Do you have what it takes to be a GM?
Well does helping people count? ;D? If not then Nope Because I have never been a GM before but if were to be an intern I would dedicate my internship into learning the necessities of being a GM.

If you could change anything about your application would you?
At this moment no because I have put all my thoughts into this application for now.

Anything Extra you would like to add?
Yes I would. IF I'M NOT A GM NOONE TAKE MY IGN >:O (OMGLOL) I like to joke around with people. I am very friendly at times unless some certain people get the best of me. I'm kinda shy so it took me about 4 hours to think of all of these things that I should put x3. I like to watch basketball, anime, sometimes drama, and almost completely never people that talk about games. I play video games sometimes but majority of the time i'm on NetFlix <3 Well if you need help with things such as talking about feelings and such I'm right here Smile also if you think your good a Call of Duty on xbox my gamer tag is ThatLazyPinoy. Well thats it for now <3 Hope you like it!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Momo
NekoOwnerMomo
NekoOwnerMomo
Momo

Omglol's GM app :D Empty
PostSubject: o nice app   Omglol's GM app :D Icon_minitime1Tue May 15, 2012 11:48 am

I like this app, the part where you said you'd call Marc made me LOL. About the SG talk XDDD. Seems legit.
I shall let everyone know soon.

Off topic - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I shall add you on Xbox sir.

My GT: LGz FaDeD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKLHiCE3vYk
^
A bit of my talent (Im mostly retired now) I have more "popular" vids posted randomly around YT
Back to top Go down

Omglol's GM app :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NekoMS Forums :: Under Review-
Jump to: