NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow Meow Meow I eat fish and chase mice.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donors & VPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momo
NekoOwnerMomo
NekoOwnerMomo
Momo

Donors & VPS Empty
PostSubject: Donors & VPS   Donors & VPS Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2012 5:23 pm

So pretty much I have 2 people who want to donate (or so they've said). Now, I'm not telling you guys to donate. (Honestly, I can see why people wouldn't want to donate to a server that hasn't even opened yet. Sounds sketchy LOL) So please feel free not to donate, but anyways if you do it'll make buying the VPS alot easier.

www.tilaa.nl <~ Is the site im buying a VPS from and it's actually really cheap compared to most.

Reasons Why Im Buying a VPS & Why from that Website.

I haven't checked but from what I saw, it's about $35-$45/month for the VPS i'm getting for us.

2GB RAM is good enough until our server grows to about 80'ish people then i'll probably have enough donors to buy a 4 GB RAM server that hold 100+ people.

Anyways, to those who donate to get us a VPS. :

3 Quick Things for those who "think" about donating.

1. I am not, in anyway, forcing you to donate. It is completely of your freewill.
2. I do guarantee a refund if something were to happen that I couldn't buy the VPS/Server needs.
3. And yes you can expect sexy Rewards for donating.

(Some examples of Rewards: WS (Maybe, I might just add it in for VP exchange), GM scrolls, Specially Scrolled Items, Event Tickets (Can exchange for IOC, THIS WOULD BE LIMITED TIME only since I don't want the server flooding with IOC's and rare NX. That = Bad Economy), Perhaps even a GM position o_o.. (Im not too sure on that one, but we'll see), Exclusive Custom Mounts/Chairs, and various other prizes that are YET to be added. (If you have some ideas for donor rewards, please let me know)
Back to top Go down

Donors & VPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NekoMS Forums :: Announcements-
Jump to: