NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow Meow Meow I eat fish and chase mice.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryuu's GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles
FragileNeko
FragileNeko
Skittles

Ryuu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu's GM app   Ryuu's GM app Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 9:15 am

ohai. i new n totally noob k? i lik3 to 3at pancak3s.... 1337.

Name: Ryuuno or Syntax or Marc

Time Zone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

How long do I intend to play:
I'm not one to lie. I will play as much as I possibly can! even if I afk from time to time haha

How long do I intend to play per day:
In most games I used to play, i'd log on and just stay online for like 8+ hours haha (give or take a few hours.)

Why do I want to be a GM:
COZ I GET ALL DER ITEMS!!!! jokes. I personally want to watch NekoMS (or whatever its going to be called) blossom into a wonderful and thriving server and I want to do whatever I can in my power to help. By being a GM I want to make sure every person who plays gets a greeting and feels as though this server is the place to be

What would I do as a GM:
I LOVEEEE events. I'll try and create events as much as I can (depending on how many people are on + allowance). I'll search around the maps VERY often to make sure no hackers take advantage of this game and disadvantage other players. Uhh... I guess thats about it? for now... I dont really know which commands I can use for this server.. o__o;

What makes me stand out:
Well I guess one of my strong points is that im Australian therefore I can cover the eastern side of the world and make sure no one gets bored haha. I try my best to be optomistic 24/7! (ask yuki ^^). I'm also a really nice person and will try to help someone as much as I have in my power.

If I didn't make the GM position.. what would happen:
eh. I would'nt take it to heart.. maybe just cry for a while... JOKES Nothing would really change.. i'd still help people! i'd just be harder Razz

Experience as a GM:
None. haha. in all honesty i've never tried to go for GM (nor have I ever tried) as you can tell from the really messy stuff ^ I was about to be a GM for PencilMS but I turned the offer down xP I felt it was too much responsibility

WTF you have no experience??? WHY THE PINEAPPLES WOULD WE RECRUIT YOU???:
ehhhhh. I wanna try to be a responsible person haha. even though I haven't recieved a position as a GM on a game. I feel I can act as a leader and listen to problems and act accordingly.

What are your qualities:
I'm a really nice, outgoing person. I refrain myself from alllllll types of swearing/ racism/ sexism hahaha
I realllllllly love maplestory. I've been playing for years and years.. since 2006 to be exact.
Knowing this is a new server, I want to try and make sure that it will flourish into something which people can log onto and have fun with after a hard day's work haha
I understand and abide: this quality kinda.... depends but I learn the rules of things and I will follow them no matter what. If I have a problem, I will talk about it with someone and try to resolve it without commotion.

Why not play GMS?:
This is kind of an extra just incase you wanted to know Smile I have played GMS for years and years and have watched it change from 2006 - 2012. I can really see the change in peoples wants and needs and I really feel Nexon embezzle money out of players by negatively putting on new things which make people spend money on. In this way creating disadvantage for players who want a good, clean fun.
ALSO I incredibly HATEEEE dupers. No offence if any of you are but I experienced this firsthand. I played Windia all my life. From being called one of the best servers for playing to one of the best servers for duping really hurts lol. I joined a guild FM thinking it was a strong guild, I could meet nice, new people. To my suprise i found that this guild duped equips like a 300 att craven for their own selves and their guild members. This may not sound like heaps but i realllllly hated it cause of the disadvantage it caused for others.
And thats why I will never play GMS again.

Why did you give us that verbose thing^:
I just wanted to stress how much disadvantage is something I will always go against. I feel that to be strong, one must work for it. Thus hackers, dupers blahblah, are things are will simply not ignore.

ANNDDD thats about it.. i'm not quite sure what else to write about.. I hope you will consider this application! (sorry for all the googly stuff hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Mimi
NekoOwnerMimi
NekoOwnerMimi
Mimi

Ryuu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's GM app   Ryuu's GM app Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 1:39 pm

I love your GM application it has a lot of questions and detailed answers I love how you are not in the USA and you're from austrailia we need someone that is in a different timezone. You seem pretty serious even though you don't have any experience your GM app was very good and it seemed like you put a lot of time and effort into it. I will talk it over with the admin.
Back to top Go down
https://nekomaple.forumotion.com
Momo
NekoOwnerMomo
NekoOwnerMomo
Momo

Ryuu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Marcccccccccc!!!!!!!!!   Ryuu's GM app Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 3:38 pm

I know Marc from all the things Yuki has told me. I really like this app, and I look forward to finishing the server and choosing my 2 GMs already. From everything I've heard, you're a trustworthy, loyal, nice (but mean when you have to be) guy. I respect that, and the fact that you took the time to write such a lovely app! Very Happy

~ king Momo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's GM app   Ryuu's GM app Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ryuu's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NekoMS Forums :: Under Review-
Jump to: