NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
NekoMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow Meow Meow I eat fish and chase mice.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empathy's GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Empathy
FragileNeko
FragileNeko
Empathy

Empathy's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Empathy's GM App   Empathy's GM App Icon_minitime1Wed May 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Name: Cera

In Game Name: Empathy

Time Zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Other Languages you Speak: Vietnamese
- A bit of :
- French
- Japanese
- Korean
- Chinese

How much time you would Spend to play NekoMS? : Depends on weekdays I might be on when school ends and I get back home. If I'm not busy on weekdays I'm probably on for most of the day until 9-10PM not exactly sure though. On weekends I'll be on when I wake up and brush my teeth and stuff you know. It kind of all depends on if I'm not busy on that day. But, I'll mostly be on when you need me or be on most of the time c:

Why you would like to become a GM:
I would like to become a GM because I really want to help the server improve and become a society that's at its greatest. Like, Inviting people to the server,Stopping hackers and all those kinds of things both GM's and players can do. But I want to be there to help those people of the server . Solve the problems when its complicated and help when the other GM's are not on
and all those kinds of stuff.

Have you had any experience of being a GM?:
I have been a GM in a couple of servers before some I don't have proof. So I'll rather not mention it. But what I can tell you is that I've been a GM around 8 times already.
Some proof I DO have:
DannyMS ; ( Not In-game )
Empathy's GM App 5uimc1
Chibi Playground ;
Empathy's GM App Oifxc9
MapleUniversity(3) ;
Empathy's GM App 34etfmo
Pretty much all the proof I have at the moment.

If you didn't get the GM Position what would you do?
I wouldn't care at all really, I'll continue playing the server and not complain or talk about that I didn't get in the GM Position. Cause I knew that I tried my best on my app.

Complete what you would do in the following scenarios

1. You see a hacker and there are no GM's online. (Your not a GM)
First thing I would do is take a screenshot of what the hacker is doing. Then save the screenshot and go on the forums to post on there for proof. Then, an admin/GM can see it. I would also alert the GM whose going to be on next and tell them about the hacker.

2. A user has been falsely banned and can't log on. (Your not a GM)
(When a GM is not on) : I'll tell them that they should create a new account and play on it for a while until a GM comes on and they could alert them that they were banned falsely. But if that doesn't work I'll ask them to wait for a bit until a GM comes on and I(or they) could tell the GM about the problem and the person could talk about why they are thinking they were banned falsely.
(When a GM is on) I'll alert a GM that is on right away and tell them that this certain person thinks they were banned falsely and if they could explain to them why they were banned and if it was just an accident. And let the person actually talk to the GM not just me.
Back to top Go down
Mimi
NekoOwnerMimi
NekoOwnerMimi
Mimi

Empathy's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy's GM App   Empathy's GM App Icon_minitime1Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Oh wow, this is not what I expected. You're only 11 and you've been a GM on 8 different servers? o-o I love your GM application the questions I have never seen before. I feel like you shouldve added more questions but other than that amazing GM App! You seem very mature but fun at the same time. (: I will talk it over with the other admin!

~Mimi king
Back to top Go down
https://nekomaple.forumotion.com
Momo
NekoOwnerMomo
NekoOwnerMomo
Momo

Empathy's GM App Empty
PostSubject: oh myyyy!   Empathy's GM App Icon_minitime1Tue May 15, 2012 11:56 am

Omg you're so young. I wouldn't have expected you to be a GM so many times. ( like Mimi said ) That's insane, haha. But I can see why, you're very mature and intelligent for your age.

I like how this is very detailed and kept my attention. I honestly wouldn't mind having someone as young as you on the team, cuz in the end it's not about age. It's all about maturity, imo. xD

~I'll let you know.

~ king Momo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empathy's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy's GM App   Empathy's GM App Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Empathy's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NekoMS Forums :: Under Review-
Jump to: